Friday, May 4, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Sale!!

It's Friday.... and yeah you've heard the buzz it's a sale!!!

The sale runs Sunday May 6th- Tuesday May 8thGet 20% off everything in my {Teacher's Pay Teachers} store.  However, you can get an additional 10% off when checking out!  Add the code: tad12 when checking out!  Yeah, you know the math in all that....equals 28% off!  Fill up your cart now with all of your favorites! It is truly the biggest sale of the season!  Check  out some of my favorites....
Kindergarten Common Core Aligned
Fluency Addition and Subtraction Tests

Kindergarten Common Core Aligned
Summer Review Packet

Ice cream Parts of Speech Sort
{nouns, verbs, adjectives}


Hoss the Boss "E" Literacy Center


Froggy Literacy & Math Thematic Unit
{too cute!!!}

Nurse's Week is May 6th-12th!


I will leave you with my favorite quote:

"Once you learn to read, you will be forever free" Frederick DouglassHave a great evening and a fabulous weekend...


1 comment :

  1. Hi Tara! I just came across your blog and I'm a new follower! I teach title 1 math to k-3 and I'm always looking for more k resources! I'm buying your review packet to use with my kids. How cute! Check out my blog sometime. ;)

    Sarah
    funintitlemath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete